Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dream Boat

What is it about dreams? They are so weird. I rarely dream but when I do, I generally don't like it. My dreams are so random I can never make heads nor tails of them. What made me think of this is last night I had a dream that my wife was having an assignation with some scum bag (why I would dream this I have no idea). Then suddenly they were on a shipping container on a boat with nothing but a big bed and enough food and water to get them to where they were going. That was the end of my dream. Why? What is going on in the brain? Who knows?
The best dream I've had is that I could dunk a basket ball. I remember I was in a basketball game, jumped from the 3 point line and flew threw the air and dunked it hard. Man, that was awesome. So for all you psychologists out there, analyze that.

No comments:

Post a Comment